Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

R.O.U.S.'s






Um, yeah, so here is a picture and a video of the "rat" my friend was cooking up when I went outside last Sunday morning. They had caught it in our garden in some kind of trap, some kind of box and string trap, nothing fancy. But its not a rat (right?) I guess it is in the rodent family, but thats way too big to be a rat I think. So it is some kind of R.O.U.S. (rodent of unusual size, like from "Princess Bride") My friend was cooking the critter and scraping its fur off with a knife. After this he chopped it up, cooked it, and ate it. Am I sure I don't want to try just a piece? Yeah, I'm sure.
In the video my friend tells me that wild meat has lots of vitamins, more than regular meat. I say "lots of vitamins, eh?"
My friend's name is Dieudonne, it means "God gave", I think its a cool name.

No comments:

Post a Comment