Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

phone call: change of plans


I thought I’d share a moment in my life with you.  This was when I got a phone call from JP yesterday in the late morning.  I was thinking that probably none of my friends in the states would ever get a call like this from their husbands.
I don't know if you'll find this funny, but for some reason it just strikes me in a way that I'm still laughing about it today.

JP: “My friend called me to say that his sheep ate a plastic bag and is dying, and he wants me to come over and help him butcher it.  And then we’ll cook and eat some of the meat.  So I won’t be home for lunch today.”
Me:  “Ok, um… see you later then.”

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed catching up on your blog and reading your news letter Erin. I didn't realize it had been since December!! I love reading your posts, feeling like I a there with you a little bit.

    ReplyDelete