Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

new kitty and other critters

 We got a new kitty!  It's been over 2 years since the cat we used to have ran away.  All of our chickens with their food and eggs are mouse and rat (and shrew) magnets, so it seems like we could use some help with that.  We got this cute little boy kitten and I am calling him "Scout" but I'm not sure if the name is going to stick yet because JP keeps saying "Scoot."


Here is my boy, Teddy, my trusty dog.  He is pretty nice with the kitten so far unless the kitten comes near Teddy's food and then he growls.  He was good buddies with our last cat, so I hope they can develop a friendship.





 
We have a whole bunch of chickens.  There are 2 boxes for chicks and the bigger chickens are all over the yard during the day and in their coops at night.

 
 

1 comment: