Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crocodile!


Last Saturday, I got to go visit this interesting hotel place about 10 minutes away. They have a swimming pool with no water and rooms with no guests. (the guy working there did say that they have guests sometimes and that sometimes there is water in the pool, but honestly it was pretty dead when we were there) The reason we went was to see the crocodile! The crocodile is pretty much the only thing in town here that you could call a "tourist attraction." I've been hearing about him for weeks, so I'm glad that I finally got to go see him. It might have been more exciting if he had actually moved, but as you can see in the picture there isn't much in the way of a barrier between where I was standing and the croc, so maybe its good that it wasn't so exciting. Anyway, it was interesting and now I can cross "crocodile" off of my list of things to do.

1 comment:

  1. eek, commenting is not as easy as I am used to! lol. just wanted to say "thanks" for sharing your experiences and your pictures, I really love reading your posts. Hope you are doing well and are happy with what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete